Here are some very interesting aspects of his life:
1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he startedtoo late!
2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
3. He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town Omaha , that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or afence.
4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or securitypeople around him. 5. He never travels by private jet , although he owns the world's largestprivate jet company.
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these companies, givingthem goals for the year. He never holds meetings or calls them on a regular basis.
He has given his CEO's only two rules.
Rule number 1: do not lose any of your share holder's money.
Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
7. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch Television.
8. Bill Gates, the world's richest man met him for the first time only 5 years ago. Bill Gates did not think he had anything in common with Warren Buffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill Gates became a devotee of Warren Buffet.
9. Warren Buffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on hisdesk.
His advice to young people: "Stay away from credit cards and invest inyourself and Remember:
A. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money. (all contro by your hand )
B. Live your life as simple as you are. (LOHAS life)
C. Don't do what others say, just listen them , but do what you feel good. (Is really right)
D. Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which u feelcomfortable. (mean brander things avoid?)
E. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things ; just spend on them whoreally in need rather. (just buy what you NEED , dun buy WANT what you want)
F. After all it's your life then why give chance to others to rule ourlife."